The following pages guide you through the installation and configuration of S/Notify for Confluence:
See Installation - S/Notify for Confluence for detailed information about how to install S/Notify.
Please also refer to this page with regard to what to observe when updating S/Notify or Confluence itself.
The following documentation pages provide detailed information about the configuration option of S/Notify.
In Common User Scenarios, we have described recommended settings for some common requirements. They can be a good starting point for you to quickly setup S/Notify for your environment.
To access the global configuration settings for S/Notify for Confluence, select Manage apps from the Administration menu. In the left menu, find the S/Notify section with the following configuration options:
- Encryption Settings – to configure how and when encryption should be used
- User Key Management – to manage your users' public PGP keys and S/MIME certificates required to encrypt outgoing emails
- Server Key Management – to manage the server's private PGP keys and S/MIME certificates required to sign outgoing emails
Users may be allowed to complement or override PGP keys or S/MIME certificate settings in their User Profile section.
This page describes the additional options for Confluence users which are added to their user profile once S/Notify has been installed.
- User Settings – for users to view and optionally upload their own PGP key or S/MIME certificate
Confluence administrators can activate per space encryption which enables space administrators to control encryption individually for their space from the space tools.
This page describes the additional options for space administrators:
- Space Settings – for space administrators to view and optionally control encryption for emails referring to their spaces